What Do You Call These Things?

There is an office debacle that has taken place, and we need your opinions to settle the dispute!  Recently while asking someone to borrow a, as I like to say, "hair tie" -- I was corrected on the terminology. Apparently there are quite a few names that all of us here like to call these elastic objects. 

So far we have --
Hair bow
Hair tie
Pony tail holder
Hair band
Twist tie
Rubber band 

First of all, how in the world did the same object come to have so many different names? Wouldn't you think the tool used for the same purpose would have ONE universal name?

Any how, comment below what you and your circle of friends like to call the little twirp and we can settle this once and for all!

- xoxo

Leave a comment