While Spring is just around the corner -- we couldn't help but wonder what some of the trends among hair, makeup and nails might be! Cosmopolitan always has the answers and delivers! We did some research for you to take the guess work out of the equation! We picked all of our top favorites beyond what is only acceptable on the runway -- to looks we feel we can actually use in our daily lives! Sometimes I watch these runway fashion shows, and I'm like.... "What?! That can't possibly be a thing." So again, we picked the more practical styles that'll be on trend this spring/summer.
1. The Half Bun - The good news is... the half bun is here to stay. So if that was your go-to look for last Summer, you won't have to learn something new just yet!
2. Lowly Slung Ponytail/Braids - This look offers an 'effortless' appearance to make your outfits a little more casual without having to feel frumpy or sloppy! The braid has been around for a while now, but we're loving this "slouchier" braid.... if you will. :)
3. Soft Cat Eye - Something about a blended out cat eye is so fierce and soft at the same time! With a softer dramatic cat eye -- we see this look being more versatile instead of only sporting it on nights that you're going out, or have a hot date!
4. Party In The Back - Sometimes you want to feel like you mean business in the front with a party in the back. A little surprise for the haters when you walk away is always fun!
5. The Kitty Claw - It's socially acceptable for everyone to think that you're a Barista by day and 'Bat Woman' by night. Checkout the rose detail on those nails though...
6. Keep It Classy - a classic/bold red lip is always a yes with any Spring/Summer look especially paired with some soft beach waves!